Photo-Tuesday

Untitled

Saturday I helped out at a golf tournament that raised money for our lake association.  My job was to take pictures of the teams.  It was the first time I'd ever been on a golf course while people were actually playing golf!  (I can't really count sledding down hills in the winter on my local golf course.)  Anyways, it was a beautiful (and hot) day, and while I was waiting for teams to get to the tenth hole where I was stationed, I took other pictures...

Untitled

I had such a pretty view all day!!  I just loved how these trees almost mimicked the mountains behind...

Untitled

Untitled

I was lucky enough to be able to sit in the shade underneath a tree!

Untitled

I'm such a sucker for the grass/wood/sky and green/brown/blue combo... not to mention those delicious lines! Haha!

Untitled

And I'm a sucker for the minimalistic.

Untitled

Untitled

So that was a little bit of my weekend... how was yours?

Comments

Popular Posts