Mission Easter Table: Step 5

Green table runners

Get your mom involved in your plans so she volunteers to sew your table runners.  Check.

Green table runners

We picked out these two colors of Kona fabric at Jo-Ann.  We also picked a third green, (not a Kona), but didn't end up using it because our expected number for Easter dinner has decreased considerably. When I started planning I was guesstimating around 11, and now we have 5 haha!!  So we'll be using a smaller table than originally planned, and we'll be using the runners a little differently as well.  But, we are nothing if not adaptable!

I'll be back tomorrow to show you the final result!  I hope your Easter preparations are going well!

Comments

  1. Lovely fresh green, Kate! Looking forward to the final result! Happy Easter Day! Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts