Photo-Tuesday

Untitled

"Nothing happens by chance my friend... No such thing as luck. A meaning behind every little thing, and such a meaning behind this. Part for you, part for me, may not see it all clear right now, but we will, before long." - Richard Bach

Today is about the little things.  Do you see the little canoe in the picture above?  It's also in one more picture...  There's also what I presume to be a satellite in the sky in the second to last picture.  And forgetting perspective, doesn't the moon look little?

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

Untitled

I hope you pay attention to the little things today!  Have a great Tuesday my friends!

Comments

  1. Gorgeous sunset pictures, Kate! Well done! I did see that little canoe on the left of the first one when I enlarged the photo and also on the third one!
    The little things are so important in each of our days. I agree! I like to see them too!
    Good quotation by Richard Bach.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those photos made me sigh! I've just got back from a school trip with 20 4-year-olds - so these scenes of peace and quiet and stillness look like bliss!!!
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Along with the lovely postcard from a knitting-friend, the perfect colours and shadows of your photos will be the little treasure of my Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds lovely!! I love getting postcards and letters!!
      Kate :}

      Delete
  4. I love your photos, the colours are lovely and special.
    I have always think that the magic moment of your day it's always within the littles things :)

    Lluisa x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lluisa!! I agree!! We just have to make sure we keep our eyes open for those little things!!
      Kate :}

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts