Photo-Tuesday

Untitled

"She had to go on this quest.  The fate of the world might depend on it.  But part of him wanted to say: Forget the world.  He didn't want to be without her." - Rick Riordan, The Mark of Athena

As for the quote, I couldn't help it guys; I (along with lots of people [mostly children]) am so excited that Rick Riordan's The House of Hades (Heroes of Olympus, Book 4) comes out today!!

Are you guys Percy Jackson fans?  Or are there any books that you're anxiously waiting for?

Have an exciting day my friends!  I know I'm going to!

Comments

  1. Lovely photo of the road scattered with fallen leaves and that special autumn atmosphere.
    I am not familiar with the author you mentioned or the book titles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes!!! I'm waiting for my copy too!!! Nice and lovely blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Claudia! Sorry for the late response! Have you finished it yet? I did, and loved it!!
      Kate :}

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids are waiting for this book, too! I've read all Harry Potter books, some of them twice, maybe I should try this series, too?
    Beautiful picture, makes you wonder: "what's behind this turn..."?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I too read and loved the Harry Potter books! Since you liked those I'd say you'd most likely like these too! You should start at the very beginning with The Lightening Thief! :)
      Kate :}

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts