Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Photo-Tuesday

Untitled

I got these flowers from my boyfriend (yeah, he's a keeper), for my birthday (which was on Sunday [yeah, I'm a groundhog]), and they have been the perfect thing to deal with the groundhog's prediction of six more weeks of winter!  In fact, I'm on such a flower kick that I just ordered The Flower Recipe Book with an amazon.com gift card!  I read about it this past summer and have been lusting after it ever since...  If you haven't heard about the book, you really should go take a look!  The flowers and photography are just beautiful!

Anyways, I hope you all had a great weekend!  I had the best birthday weekend with Nehill and my parents!  We didn't have any special plans, but when you're with the right people anything feels special!

Hope you all have a special day my friends!

10 comments:

  1. Belated Happy Birthday, Kate!
    What wonderful flowers from your boyfriend and it sounds as if your birthday celebrations filled you with joy!
    Now I'll go and have a look at that Flower Recipe book!
    Have a wonderful week!
    P.S. Is the groundhog always right about winter?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. buon compleanno Kate!!!!! beautiful flowers for a great girl!!!!!
    xxxxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea it was your birthday, so: Happy Birthday! :)
    xo,
    wink

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flowers are beautiful. Happy belated Birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday :-) So glad it was a good one for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Birthday! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday! The flowers are beautiful! It sounds like you had a good day with family . (we will not discuss your being a groundhog LOL )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)