Photo-Tuesday

Untitled

                            "Why I Am Happy

                             Now has come, an easy time. I let it
                             roll. There is a lake somewhere
                             so blue and far nobody owns it.
                             A wind comes by and a willow listens
                             gracefully.
                             I hear all this, every summer. I laugh
                             and cry for every turn of the world,
                             its terribly cold, innocent spin.
                             That lake stays blue and free; it goes
                             on and on.
                             And I know where it is."
                             -William Stafford

Untitled

Untitled

These are some views I never tire of!  And I'm lucky enough to enjoy them even more often, as I'm in the process of moving in with my Grandma where I'll be completely spoiled with this lake everyday...  (I hope you guys won't tire of lake pictures either!)

How are you all doing?  I apologize for getting behind with blog reading and emails.  I currently don't have internet at the lake, but I will soon!

Have a terrific Tuesday my friends!!

Comments

Popular Posts