Sunday Smiles

Untitled

Happy New Year!!! How have you guys been? I haven't been around here much because I decided I needed to "unplug" for a bit. I thought taking some time off from the internet would allow me to come back refreshed and with added vigor!

As you can see in the picture above, I'm starting off the New Year by making thank you's. I got some amazing and thoughtful gifts from friends and family, and have been berating myself for waiting this long to write thank you cards!

Speaking of thanks, I also want to thank you all for reading along and encouraging me this past year. I think this past year has been a journey of personal growth, and I hope this year will be even more so. With a resolve to let go of past perceptions of myself, I hope to be open to new adventures and possibilities, therefore inspiring more creativity... and I hope you'll join me!

Wishing you all an exciting New Year, and I'm looking forward to many more smiles this year with you!

Comments

  1. Hello Kate, it sounds as if you're ready to encounter everything that may come your way this year! A new life adventure begins with new lessons to be learned and new paths to tread!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year & Best wishes ! Love
    Bonne année et bonne santé et que cette année t'inspire beaucoup de nouvelles créations !

    Bisous

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci et bonne annee!
      Wishing you a creative New year!
      Kate :}

      Delete
  3. hermoso feliz reyes podes poner traductor beso

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gracias Clara! I put a translate button on the right side, thanks!!
      Kate :}

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts