Christmas Ornaments with Silhouette Cameo

Untitled

Ok, so this post is a little overdue, but better late than never right? My sister and I made these ornaments with the help of my Silhouette Cameo. We loved how they turned out!

Untitled

We designed our stencils with the Silhouette software, cut them out on vinyl, stuck them to our wood slices, painted, removed the vinyl, and finished with artist's varnish.

Untitled

This being our first project with vinyl, (and a pretty small and intricate one at that), it was pretty exciting to peel it off and see the perfect design left behind!

Writing about these Christmas ornaments reminds me that I want to start Christmas crafting much earlier this year...

Comments

  1. I like the idea of using the natural wood for ornaments! Nice to put the year they were made too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are really great!!!!! I like them a lot!!!
    xxxx Ale

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Gracias! Hope you are having a lovely week Clara!
      Kate :}

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! I love comments and will reply as soon as possible by email, or if you are a no-reply blogger, right under your comment in the post! Happy crafting! (If your comment doesn't show up on the site right away, don't panic! I have to moderate comments, so it may take some time for me to acknowledge that your comment isn't spam!)

Popular Posts